I’ve just read about Dijon (and its mustard) in Henry Miller’s Tropic of Cancer – which I strongly recommend if you like kind of crazy semi-autobiographical novels.
So I thought I’d share a bit of mustard inspiration with you today:
- Chips poster by illustrator Barbara Dziadosz from Frankie Magazine
- Coaster from Nya Carnegiebryggeriet brewery, Stockholm
- ‘Exercise book A4 lined sun’ by Semikolon
- Vintage 1969 Penguin Books edition of Nightmare Abbey by Thomas Love Peacock
- Traditional sri lankan envelopes – Thanks Pauline for the gift!
- Chinese jasmine tea box
- Monocle Magazine, November 2014 issue
- Photo frame, personal
Do you feel like having some mustard now?